Jio SIM users can take advantage of this facility, you can use the Jio Esim Activation. To get this, you can get this E-sim in India by going to Reliance’s Jio store, Reliance Digital, and Jio retailer. Verification is done by taking your Aadhar card photographs.
E-Sim is an Embedded Sim used to call someone from a mobile phone without a SIM card in their phone. It is so existing to hear, that Jio Esim Activation launched. Its biggest advantage is that there will be no Physical Sim Card on your phone. The company that makes the place mobile can use it for any other purpose. E-Sim is not very popular, but the makers of it are preparing to give maximum benefit to the user.
Inserted into another phone?
If a user wants to convert his physical SIM to Jio Esim Activation, then he will have to send a message from this phone with his E-SIM and compile that configuration process on another phone, so you can also put this E-sim in your second or third phone. Huh.
If i lost my Jio ESIM?
If a user accidentally removes this Jio Esim Activation SIM from his phone or lost anywhere. Users can get this SIM-only from Jio Store, Reliance Digital, and Jio Store by doing their verification again.
- Best & Free WordPress Reseller Hosting theme ! Install Now
- WordPress Hosting Theme – Hostiko
- Web hosting business || Start Reseller Hosting Business
- cPanel Reseller Hosting ! Resell Web Hosting Package
First we talk about Jio Esim registration
What is the SIM of Jio?
Where do you get it from?
What do you have to do to buy it?
What phone is it supported for this E-Sim?
You can read our new article by clicking on this link, in which we have told about Vodafone and Idea. If you are a vodafone-idea user and you want to activate the SIM, then you must share this article with your 10 relatives and friends.
Why did I go to the ESIM store?
Through the company’s rule, you will get this sim only and only by visiting the store. You will be asked some questions like why do you come to the store?
Questions for Jio Esim Activation
- Buy a new sim
- Convert Physcial Sim to ESim
- Get from another operator to Jio’s SIM
- Turn off ESIM
- Run the old ESIM again
- Activate an ESIM profile
- Here is the list of smartphones that support ESIM
Steps for Jio Esim Activation in India 2021?
- This is an article for iPhone users only, Vodafone Idea and Airtel users click here
- From your Active Jio SIM, go to iPhone settings, type the message to get about the phone for EID and IMEI number, Send SMS GETESIM <32 Digit EID> <15 Digit IMEI> and send it to 199.
- Send SMS SIMCHG <19 digits eSIM number> to 199 to get 19 digital esim number and to know esim profile configuration detail.
- You will get an update about Esim within 2 hours, when you get a message, you have to type * 1 * and confirm this request and send it to 183.
- An automated call will also come to your Jio number, to know that e sim number from you. You will also get its activation confirmation through a message
- Now that E-sim has to be configured in your phone, that go to settings and click on mobile data.
- Click add data plan and write smdprd.jio.com in the SM-DP + address column at the bottom.
- Enter the activation code in the Activation Code section. do next which is in the top right hand
- Now click on add data plan, select data plan labels that you like, and continue
- Your live E-sim is activated.
Jio Esim Supported Phones List:
For iPhone Users:
For Samsung User:
For Google Pixel Users:
For Motorola Users:
Motorola Razr, Moto Next Gen Razr 5G