MilesWeb Hosting : It’s critical to get the proper hosting for your WordPress site. The health of your WordPress site is determined by the web hosting service you select. But how can you know which WordPress hosting provider is the best? The hosting service provider providing all the three can certainly be accepted:
MilesWeb is a popular WordPress hosting provider among small company owners and bloggers. The rationale is simple: they have low initial pricing (Rs. 40/mo), are easy to use (one-click WordPress installation), and rarely have performance difficulties. They are best known for their WordPress, shared, VPS, dedicated, and cheap windows hosting plans.
Top 10 Web hosting Features
- In fact, we discovered that MilesWeb had the best cost-to-value ratio. Pingdom, uptime, and performance monitoring tool reported an average uptime of 99.95%.
- MilesWeb is based in India and was founded in 2012. Since then, it has grown steadily, servicing over 30,000 clients worldwide and delivering a variety of services.
- The helpful support team is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. According to their service, they also place a great focus on website loading speed.
- There’s a lot to consider, and MilesWeb has plenty to offer.
- All of their plans include a WordPress staging environment, a free SSL certificate (https://), and a 1 click WordPress installation option. Also, all of MilesWeb’s plans comes with free site migration.
- MilesWeb is a well-known and highly rated for cheap WordPress hosting India service provider. To guarantee that your site loads swiftly and safely, they build bespoke WordPress performance and security solutions in-house.
WordPress Site Performance
Fortunately, MilesWeb has the following performance-related features:
• Solid State Drives (SSDs) with 99.95% assured uptime
• Unlimited bandwidth
• WordPress-friendly server
Server uptime refers to the length of time a server is functioning and accessible. In general, it will be as close to 100% as possible.
WHY CHOOSE MILESWEB?
Ease of Use
While we doubt you’ll ever need to speak with a customer service person, we can assure you that if you do, you’ll be in excellent hands. If you have any problems, MilesWeb has an award-winning 24/7 customer support team ready to assist you.
Reasonable and Affordable Pricing
- MilesWeb also provides some of the most affordable rates, with prices starting at Rs. 40 per month.
- If you’re just getting started, they’re the ideal host.
- Yes, you’ll be on a shared server. If you or someone else on your server has a significant increase in traffic, your site may go down.
- But, to be honest, this practically never occurs. For over a decade, I’ve hosted websites on shared hosting and have never had a site go down.
- It is the cheapest managed hosting solution I’ve found, and it’s still one of the best.
- The managed WordPress hosting plans offered by MilesWeb are Solo, Prime, and Multi.
The Solo plan costs you Rs. 40/mo on a three-year plan subscription, providing you ample resources. The resources offered include 1 Website Hosting, 1 Free Domain, 10 Email Accounts, 1GB SSD Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free SSL Certificate, Website Builder, Control Panel + 1 Click Installer, WordPress Optimized, 3 MySQL DB’s.
The mid-level Prime plan costs you Rs. 13/mo on a three-year subscription offering you 1 Website Hosting, 1 Free Domain, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited SSD Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free SSL Certificate, Website Builder, WordPress Optimized, Control Panel + one Click Installer, Unlimited MySQL DB’s.
The high-end managed WordPress hosting plan costs you Rs 170/mo and offers unlimited resources. The resources included in this plan are Unlimited Websites Hosting, 1 Free Domain, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited SSD Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free SSL Certificate, Website Builder, WordPress Optimized, Control Panel + 1 Click Installer, Unlimited MySQL DB’s.
Free SSL Security
MilesWeb’s security specialists are always on the lookout for WordPress vulnerabilities. The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate included in your package helps to encrypt data as it is sent between you and your site users.
All of the plans provide enough storage to meet your site’s needs. They provide high-performance solid-state drive storage, which may provide up to 200 percent more performance than traditional hard drives.
If you want to build an ideal data center, you must first determine the nearest location of your target audience. Then, among MilesWeb’s several data center locations, select the one that is closest to your target audience.
MilesWeb Web Hosting Review 2021
WordPress hosting features:
- Cloudflare Railgun
- HTTPS By Default
- GZIP/Brotli Compression
- SFTP Access
- Dedicated WordPress Support
- Daily Backups