Connecting hosting to the domain then install wordpress on cpanel? Guide below !! Is the website ready in 2 minutes? What are you saying? Our first step to make a website is to buy the domain and hosting and then we can create our website after that. To make a website, we have to first connect both of them, want to connect? Let’s check the below information to connect both. We will learn how to Install WordPress on Cpanel and then create our website for free.
Maybe it will not come in your mind after buying hosting and domain, what can we do now to make a website? The second step is to Connect hosting to the domain? If you buy both your domain and hosting from different places then you can follow the below guide to connect the domain with hosting.
In the previous article, we learned how to buy Domain and Hosting, now in this article let’s connect hosting to domain and Install WordPress on cpanel. Where to buy Domain And where do we get the most cheap? If you want to build a website, the first step is to buy our domain and hosting, which is PAID and for this we have to spend money! To buy domain and hosting, Click here
After Connecting hosting to domain and get website ready in 2 minutes? Everything we do on our website is designed, editing, settings templates, setting themes, everything is stored on a server on the Internet and hosted on internet, we buy storage capacity on that server and after purchasing the plan, website hosted on internet and user can visit our website any time.
- The more storage capacity we require, the most costing plan we have to take.
- If you have purchased domain and hosting from different website, then you have to connect these two with each other,
- if you have purchased domain and hosting from the same website, you still have to connect each other
- Buying a single domain does not end the work; for this we also have to buy hosting.
- You can make our website live on internet only through our hosting.
- Like buying a hosting for a person’s, personal website hosting price is almost one thousand or 2000 for a year, but if we have to store a lot of data for a company on the same website, then a server with higher capacity means that we may have to buy a little expensive hosting too!
- You get all this in a hosting plan like 100 GB of storage, more RAM, CPU, traffic, website database and unlimited SSL certificate and professional email you get only after purchasing hosting plan
- After purchasing the domain, after purchasing the hosting, we have to link these two so that if we do anything on our website, then on the spot, it becomes live for every user on the Internet.
- To connect the domain to hosting, we have to login with the website from which we have purchased our domain.
- Now you can go to profile and click on My Product and then click on DNS Name Server.
- Now you check the email from where you bought hosting, then you are given domain name servers there, so you have to copy those servers.
- Then by going to the account from where you bought the domain, we have to remove it by default before changing our name servers and select it on custom, then copy and paste the name servers here.
- After that, we have connected our domain to our hosting
- Now we will leave the domain and hosting for two-three hours after connecting, if possible, you will also leave for 1 day and wait for 24 hours to be completed.
- Copy name server from hosting, and update/paste on a domain.
The Next step is to Install WordPress on cpanel or any web tool, then we will install WordPress! I i am using my website with WordPress because it is my own website and I want to run my website as an admin,I do not want anyone else to use my website.
What to do after purchasing Domain Hosting? To install WordPress is to do just this, that is why if you are creating your own personal website and you want to be its owner all your life, then I recommend that you also install WordPress only and only on your website Do it which is very easy to walk and inside it you get a lot of inbuilt tools and it works on any computer anywhere online!
- There are many benefits of this, such as you can select any Theme and Template to design your website.
- You can easily do any work on your website using many plug-ins on your website.
- Can generate a sitemap
- You can SEO every single post of the website very well
- Generate a Robotics.txt file on your website
- Easily rank every article on a website on Google
- Try to earn a lot of money from a website
- Set the homepage according to your own
- Can bring lots of traffic to the website
After connecting the name server, we will install WordPress on cpanel. How do we do it? Let us know to watch each step carefully! If you have also purchased your hosting from Name Cheap and you have to install WordPress at the same time, then you must make the settings given below.
If you have purchased the hosting from some other place, then check the settings given below carefully and you can Change it accordingly and then save it!
This is how you have to install WordPress on cpanel hosting, the way would be, the settings can be a little bit up and down, do the same settings on your hosting website. Let’s start the settings again! What to do after buying Domain Hosting and Install WordPress on cpanel?
- Select version 5.5.1 of WordPress
- Then enter the URL of your website
- Set the name of your website which you want to display and which will be displayed on Google, you set it here, then after that also write the meta description.
- Set the user name and password of the admin. After setting this password, you can use your WordPress online on any computer at any time, through this password and user name, you can edit your website from anywhere
- You can write a post and you can make any setting, keep it in mind and remember, do not share it with anyone else or your website otherwise sharing your WordPress username and password, your website comes under in danger zone.
- After selecting the language, you can see the Theme Templates here, I would like to see you do not select any of these themes and install your WordPress directly.
- If you have already made your website, then your website will be finished completely after installing it, so you must keep the data and backup of your old website somewhere before installing it.
- Here WordPress has been installed in a good way, nowhere my website name and URL as well as administrative URL is coming.
- Now we have to fill our user name and password, then only then we will be able to edit our website.
Till now we have installed WordPress on cpanel after this we will manage our website and design our website and make our website user-friendly, customer-friendly and to edit it professionally, you must check my YouTube playlist
Now it seems that what do you all do? Smile Please !
- Themes on WordPress
- Make Post, Category, MENU on WordPress
- Set WordPress Homepage, Header, Footer
- Generate a sitemap on WordPress
- Link it with google
- Make money
- Google to rank every single post?
- write an article on WordPress?
- How much traffic is coming to the website, how do they check which page is coming?
- Increase website traffic?
To know all this, you must see my next article and quickly share this article with your friends, and help them also in making the website, if you have any suggestion or If you do not understand anything, then you must comment below and if you are having a problem connecting domains and hosting and install wordpress on cpanel, then you will definitely mentions below. Where did you buy hosting? Where from you bought domains? Mention in the comment section, Then we will help you in a good way.
Thank you for your precious time! Hopefully you will follow us on social media too: